Image Map

Thursday, January 31, 2013

New release and lots of news

Kari here with this week's new release and all the fun news!  Grab a cup of whatever your pleasure is- tea, coffee, soda, water, whatever- and get comfy.  Yep, I'll wait, won't spill anything.  Going to be hard, but I'll wait.  *tap tap tap*  OK, got your beverage of choice?  Get good and comfy, cause there's lots going on.  All comfy?  Good.  Hold on tight, cause here we go!  (Sorry, flashback to when my kids would watch the kid shows on Disney)  OK, you know Meagan guested at Scrap Takeout last month.  As fun as that was, the time has come to say good-bye to Scrap Takeout.  But that means her collections from there are moving to ScrapMatters!  First up is Bliss.  As always, the individual pieces are 20% off.  Yep, all the previews are linked.
the kit:
 the quick pages:
 the clusters:
 the word art clusters:
 the glitters:
 or for only $10.80 you can get everything!
 Oh we're not done yet!!  There's still lots to tell.  This week Meagan has an adorable template pack releasing.  Super-cute and perfect for the many loves you have.  Your other half, kids, pets, your computer, books, e-reader, just to name a few.  Oh what's that?  Ohhh right.  The preview.  *giggles*  Sorry, got sidetracked thinking about those sweeeet templates.  And yes, it's linked.
Don't you just LOVE them?  I think they're just adorable.
WHEW.  Told you there was a lot to tell today!  I'm going to leave you with pages done by Meagan's stunning team and by the ScrapMatters CT using Bliss and the Paper Hearts Templates V2.  I thank you for spending time with us today!
  
Wait, I did say lots more, didn't I?  Stay tuned.  See my cute siggy?  Tiny little preview of something coming up.....
Pin It!

1 comment: