Image Map

Saturday, December 1, 2012

What's that you say? It's Winter?

Hello all! Meagan here! Wanted to let you know I made some packs for this month's Make-A-Kit! I couldn't resist with this gorgeous pastel palette! I decided that I wouldn't make it too winter-themed as I myself don't even get snow! It gets just a little bit chilly here in the South and there is not need for snowflake- and snowman- flocked kits for my photos! So I decided to stick loosely to a winter theme with this kit, more of those mild winters.

Winter Breeze includes a paper pack of 8 papers, an element pack of 20 elements and a word art pack of 6 word art clusters, all priced at $2! And the first week of the MAK all packs are on sale for 20% off!





Check out some gorgeous layouts by my fab Creative Team!

Thao- love her use of the doily!

Dana- I loved seeing the kit with a winter photo though!  It's so warm and inviting and Dana's snowflakes scattered throughout are so perfectly placed!

Kandi- She used a template from my Spiral Templates Pack  . She said the colors reminded her of a blanket and the template, a quilt! Perfect Mash-up! Kandi also used one of the word art clusters and placed it beautifully!

Belinda- love how Belinda used the doily as a frame here! Awesome sepia effect on the photo and I love the clusters around her photo! Really draws attention to great photo!

Kendra- here Kendra shows how Alabama looks in the Winter,  much like it does around here! Love the focus the photo gets in this layout and the way the clusters are diagonal from each other.


Make sure to check out the other great packs in the MAK category! Mix and match to make your own grab bag!

Happy Scrapping!


Pin It!

1 comment:

etherealfire said...

Love it!!! Bought it :)