Image Map

Thursday, December 13, 2012

New Release Friday - Wordy Templates & a FREEBIE!!

Hey everybody!  Kari here to tell you a little bit about today's adorable templates!  Seriously, are these not great?!  I love the words on the paper pieces.  I also love all the room for journaling.  Tell your story!!  
OK, I know you're just itching to get to Meagan's store at ScrapMatters so you can grab this Wordy pack, so click the image, it's linked!
 (image is linked)
Want to see a few pages by the ever awesome team??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I tell ya, I love the way these ladies made these templates their own.  I love the different styles!  Well done ladies!!
I didn't forget about the freebie I promised!!  Take a look at the great Wordy freebie Meagan made!  Precious, right?  Can't wait to see what you do with it!
Pick your freebie here.  (sorry, link expired)
Remember, it's only available for 1 week.  We love visitors, so send your friends over to pick this fun template up for themselves!!
See ya next time!



Pin It!

9 comments:

Henriett said...

Thank you so much, Meagan!

Christelle said...

Such creative templates! Thanks for the freebie too!

Livinha said...

Totally must have templates! Ty, i just loved the freebie.

Shuckclod said...

Thank you...

Arlene said...

Love this one. You make awesome templates. Thanks Meagan.

Jennifer BC said...

Thank you so much!! Especially for having page files!!!

Rachel NC said...

Thank you- this time of year I can always use templates!!!

LilyAnn said...

LOVE it! Thanks for sharing!

Stefanie said...

Loved seeing my layouts here too, thanks very much for the co-ordinating freebie template.