Image Map

Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Release: Doctor's Orders

Hey everybody!  Kari here with Meagan's awesome new release!  Do you have an accident prone member in your family?  Goodness knows I do.  It's my husband.  Every time I turn around he's bleeding or hurt.  And of course, I never have a camera handy.  Or do you have doctor's visits you need to scrap?  Or injuries to document?  I know, it's not always easy to scrap (literally) hurts, but with a fabulous kit like Meagan's new Doctor's Orders kit will make it easier!  Take a look here:
(image is linked)
I KNOW, RIGHT?!  Such an awesome deal on a GREAT kit.  I know with my boys this bundle will be such a go-to for me!
Also available as individual pieces:
(again, images are linked)


 
And check out the facebook freebie! 
(image is linked, just make sure to "like" Meagan's Creations if you don't already)
 Want to see what the fantabulous team has done?  take a look here:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







 
I tell ya, I've been blown away by the talent!  Meagan has, I think, the best bunch of ladies around!
Sooo, whatcha waiting for????  Head on over to grab this awesome deal!
Thanks for spending some time with us today and I hope you have a great morning, day, afternoon, evening, night wherever you are and have a great weekend!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Jhari said...

Yehey! My layout has been chosen. Love working with Meagan's designs. Mine is the 7th layout featuring my sick baby. But now she's okay. Thank you for the opportunity to work with your kit Meagan. I had fun.

Anonymous said...

Will this AO be put in any store??? I just bought the bundle but would love to get this also ... Thanks You!
KendiRN70[at]AOL[dot]COM

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

The add-on should have been included in the downloads of your Collection Bundle purchase. If you just got the kit, I just activated the add-on: http://shop.scrapmatters.com/doctors-orders-the-add-on-by-meagans-creations.html

Let me know if you have more questions!