Image Map

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Meet the team: Dana ~ scrappingirl

Hello Everyone!!!  My name is Dana, but I am "scrappingirl" around most of digiland!!

I am from Idaho...one of the suburbs of Boise...I love living here, not too big, but not tiny either.  And we have 4 seasons...I like most of them, 3 out 4 isn't bad right?? :)


I love doing most kinds of crafts...I like to sew simple things (I hate being frustrated, so it has to be simple) and still doing paper crafts!!  I love reading and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to play softball.  A summer isn't complete without a season or two on a softball team!  I love to travel and be with my family!  

You can check out my blog here: http://www.iamscrappingirl.blogspot.com/
And a few of my galleries here:  Scrap Matters, Gingerscraps

I really love being on Meagan's CT.  She makes some of the best kits...they are some of my very favorites around!  This is a layout of mine using one of Meagan's older kits called Beach Baby:

My very favorite kit of Meagan's is The Simple Life.  I love the soft blues and yellows and the elements in this kit are fantastic!!  I love how versatile it is, too!


I really love to travel, but I am not much of a world traveler...although I would really like to be...One of the favorite places I have visited is New York City.  I went on this trip when I was a senior in high school.  My mom and I went together and we visited New York and also Boston.  It was SO much fun and I loved seeing all of the sites and the history surrounding it all!

One of the hardest things I have ever done in my life is being a mom, but the best thing I have ever done in my life is being a mom!!  I can't think of anything in my life that I would rather do and my kids and family is the one thing I could not live without!

As far as dreams, are concerned, I feel that for the most part, I am living my dream...I have a beautiful family and I honestly couldn't ask for anything else!

So, onto a little light topic...my favorite technique.  Far and away my very favorite technique is layering and clustering.  That is one reason I love Meagan's templates and kits so much is that she makes it so easy cluster and layer!  Here are a couple more of my layouts using Meagan's products with some clustering and layering! :)



Thanks so much for reading all about me today...it has been lots of fun sharing a few things....

Have a fantastic day and Happy Scrapping!!



Pin It!

No comments: