Image Map

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Meet Meagan's CT: Kendra!

Kendra

I live in rural Iowa with my husband and our two children--a 4th grade son and a 2nd grade daughter who are the subjects of most of my photos. My hobbies include scrapping, reading, spending time with friends, Bible Study Fellowship, and I garden in the summer so I can freeze and can food for my family.

Here are my galleries:
Scrap Matters http://scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/6592
Stuff to Scrap http://stufftoscrap.com/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=91&username=kendra

Wishes and Wings is my favorite kit and I love how easy it is to make a layout honoring someone with the awesome word art clusters in the bundle Retired kit Childhood Games--Worked so well with so many photos I had taken of my kids. Also love Meagan's templates in her store and the fact that they are now offered in PAGE form! 

My favorite layouts are:
 Created using Wings and Wishes and one of the Squared Away templates.


Created using an older kit called Childhood Games.


We don't really go to exotic places--we spend most of our vacation time visiting my in-laws in Kansas and go to Branson, MO every other year with my side of the family. This is a photo of my kids in front of the Lion and the Lamb at Sight and Sound Theater in Branson.


Tell us the one thing you cannot live without: currently peanut butter m&ms are my weakness
Tell us a dream of yours: Being caught up on my scrapping for my kids.
Your favorite layout technique: I like to change opacity on elements and papers.

Pin It!

No comments: