Image Map

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Meet Meagan's CT: Thao!


Hello everyone!

My name is Thao, known as "thotim" in most of the digi-scrap forums.  I live in the beautiful and sunny southern California with a most loving and thoughtful husband.  I love to scrapbook, make jewelry, travel, and of course spend time with my family and friends.  I, sometimes, do cross stitching and crochet projects when I really have down time.  You can check me out through my blog and view my digital scrapbook layouts in my galleries.

Blog: http://simplycreativebythao.blogspot.com
My galleries:  Scrap Matters, Digishoptalk (DST)

Recently, my most favorite layout using Meagan's Creations is a layout of a photo with my cousins.  I just love the beautiful, soft and calm colors which pretty much present our relationship.  Take a look and see if you agree with me.

As you browse through Meagan's shop, I bet it's hard for you not to "ohh" and "ahh" at her designs.  So when I was asked to pick out one favorite product by Meagan, it was hard for me to choose just one.  However, I have to go with The Simple Life which is currently in the store at ScrapMatters now.  This kit is a gorgeous and elegant kit for the every day photos.  You just have to check it out.

Beside digital scrapbooking, I also love love to travel.  My husband and I try to take at least one trip in the summer to a tropical/beach location.  My hubby's reason is that he needs to release his stress from work (who doesn't have stress at work, right?) and I never have any problem in complying with his reasons.  So off we go!  Last summer, we went to Jamaica for one week with my Mom, aunt, and cousins.  The people there are friendly and nice.  The beach is beautiful.  The whole trip was very relaxed.  We had such a great time!  This is by far my most favorite place.  And if you have time, I would like to invite you to visit Jamaica...

One thing I cannot live without is my creativity.  For some people, it's probably the one physical thing but for me, I just couldn't imagine living everyday without being creative.  I think you use your creativity in everything you do, just depends on what level for certain tasks.  For example, picking out clothes to wear in  the morning requires some level of creativity, what goes with this top or pants, which belt looks best with this dress or outfit?  Creativity is also used when you cook or prepare your meals too. After all, it's just being used everywhere for me, and for a crafty gal as I am, creativity is a must have.  That's why it's an important thing in my life.

I have so many dreams through out my life.  As I grow older, my dreams change too.  I remember when I was little, I dreamed to become a teacher.  Then, I dreamed to be an optometrist.  And when I first started to scrap book traditionally, I dreamed of having a scrapbook supply store.  But all, I always dream to do something craft related, a high-end stationary store or custom design jewelry pieces.  Maybe one of these dreams will come alive, I hope.

So much about my personal thoughts and dreams, we are back to a question of sharing one of my favorite layout techniques with you.  I think I have to say it's clustering.  I love clusters the elements together around the frame or in the corner of a layout.  If you look through my galleries, you'll notice that most of my layouts have some kind of clusters on them.
And if you love clusters as I do, check out the cluster packs in Meagan's store.  Those are pre-made for you so you just have to add to your layouts together with your photos.

I am not much of a writer, but I thank you for reading through this post featuring me, a CT of Meagan's Creations.  I hope you get to know a little bit more about us, about her team.  I am glad to be a member and lucky to use Meagan's Creations designs in my layouts to showcase her gorgeous products.

Have a beautiful day!!


 
Pin It!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Great post. :) I enjoyed learning more about you. I'm always amazed at people who say they are not creative. Sometimes they just need perspective to see how many different areas in life that our creativity can truly come through. (oh, and I love your clustering!)