Image Map

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Newest logo design!

Hey!

I wanted to pop in real quick today and let you know that I finished up another logo package! This one went really fast because Heather and I were online at the same time and able to shoot e-mails back and forth and get the drafts finalized very quickly! LOL! But here is her finished product!

Her logo:

Her blog header:

(You will notice I have her links on there. I also sent her an html code of the image maps so that you can click on each part to go there! )
Her Facebook Cover:

Her Store Front:


I can add textures or leave it without for a more internet classic look that works well, too! 

You can contact me for your own custom logo today! Check out my package and pricing details here.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really need this list. thanks from heart for this one. I have always wanted one of these! Thanks for writing about it! Thanks for the article. I also prefer http://onlinelogodesign.us this site to get this kind of post.